Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms
Founded in 2010 as a voice for freedom in Canada’s courtrooms, the JCCF’s mission is to defend the constitutional freedoms of Canadians through litigation and education.
The JCCF’s vision is for a Canada where:
- each and every Canadian is treated equally by governments and by the courts, regardless of race, ancestry, ethnicity, age, gender, beliefs, or other personal characteristics.
- all Canadians are free to express peacefully their thoughts, opinions and beliefs without fear of persecution or oppression.
- every person has the knowledge and the perseverance to control his or her own destiny as a free and responsible member of our society.
- every Canadian has the understanding and determination to recognize, protect and preserve their human rights and constitutional freedoms.
- people can enjoy individual freedom as responsible members of a free society.
For more information, please visit: https://www.jccf.ca